picture

picture

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is Diego up to?

I wrote a post about Diego, but never finished. So, now I decided to just share bunch of pictures of what Diego has been doing in the last few weeks...

In order to accommodate Nina's morning nap we have to hang out at home quite a bit... Luckily, I have found few projects here and there for Diego and he is keeping a bit busy - and I get to do few things here and there while he is occupied!

Some tonge-concentration here!
Yeah, I finished it!
Let's try my hand, ok?
Yes, my hair is COOL!
Presents for his daddy on Father's Day
After some gluing, the best part is getting rid of the glue from your fingers, right?
playing after building two airplanes
now into painting one airplaine
yummy Popsicle! (after 2 years Diego finally likes icecream and Popsicle!)

We still have some trying days, but with some attitude change from my part and maybe some little more listening from Diego's I am feeling more positive about getting over this big brother/two children adjustment time... I need to remember that Diego is only 3 years old, that there is a reason for the TRYING THREE'S, and that I need to appreciate him for who he is and not try to change him.

1 comment:

ana said...

Those airplanes are so cute! Looks like it was a fun thing for him to do.

Yes, the threes are trying! I'm working on being patient with Eli. One thing I love though is that he is starting to really talk and share what he is thinking with me now.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers