Life is still quite "interesting" here and I have ended up neglecting my dear blog... Oh well... But as a new year goal I want to get back to write here... So, to start blogging again let's do an easy one, right? A picture post!
I think Diego and Nina are finally getting to really enjoy each other. Nina copies everything he does and just adores Diego! Here you have them painting, posing for mommy, reading, playing with Nina's baby, and with pay food.

4 comments:
Diego and Nina are getting so big! They are both so precious and look like they get along well. I love the picture of them reading the book together.
What beautiful children! They both look so happy. My Eli & Claire have a close brother/sister relationship and it looks like Diego and Nina do too. It's wonderful to watch that develop!
welcome back to the blog world :) I am glad to see all the smiles!!
So glad to see pics of Diego and Nina! Such cuties! Looks like they are having fun together. Hope you're doing well, too! :-)
Post a Comment