picture

picture

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Diego - Year in Review

Here are two photostreams for Diego's last twelve months, one of the monthly photo we have chosen for a family calendar, and the other of his various adventures, at home and abroad. Just in time for his 2nd Birthday, which was last Sunday (I know, I am always behind).

Enjoy!
CALENDAR



ADVENTURES NEAR AND FAR


6 comments:

Ron and Dinia said...

What a cute little man Diego is. I just love his big brown eyes. Hard to believe it has already been a year!

Beth said...

Diego has grown so much in the last year! It is hard to believe that a year ago we were waiting to hear of a court date. I feel like Jax has been a part of our family forever, as I am sure you feel the same about Diego. I swear the most handsome boys come from Podolsk :) Happy Belated 2nd birthday, Diego!

ana said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Diego!

Carey and Norman said...

Great photos. I really love the basketball photo. Great angle!! Diego is so cute and takes the cutest pictures! What an adorable, kissable boy!!

Dede said...

Happy Birthday Diego! What a handsome young man he is.

Shane & Marie said...

I can't believe how much he has grown and changed! He just gets cuter! I can see his personality come out more in the pictures as he gets older. Happy birthday!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers