... our lives were changed forever. One year ago we walked into the MOE, got little info about a baby boy and headed to Podolsk. One year ago we met a tinny baby, heard somewhat scary medical terms, but were charmed with his huge eyes. One year ago we met our son Diego.
On Sunday I realized it was 1 year since we headed to our first trip to Moscow. I could not believe it! And now, after a whole year of a LOOOOOT of learning, transitions, trials and errors, TOOOONS of patience and love, we feel like an almost typical family raising our almost 2-year old son! I know, I may sound cheesey, but between being sick for almost a week with a sinus infection, having Diego with a bronchial infection, and not sleeping well forever these are the only words I can come up with!
I have lots of things to share, but I really need to go to bed and rest. Today I just wanted to make a point in remembering the importance of this day. January 28 is a day I don't think I ever forget. Cheers to you, my son!

4 comments:
Congrats! Can you believe it has been a year already? Seems like only yesterday we were sippin' coffee in a Moscow Starbucks. ;-)
Happy One Year!!! Wow... just this time last year, I was switching to CSS with your help! :-) Wow! A year? Seriously?? :-) Hope you are feeling better... I'm on my way to a sinus infection so I know the feeling.
What a special day! It is amazing how much has happened in a years time. We have all been blessed beyond measure!!
Congratulations on 1 year! Diego is getting so big. They change so much in 1 year! It's amazing to think of where our kids were and where they are now. I am still so amazed at how much they truly do change.
Post a Comment