picture

picture

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Boys!

For a loooooong time Diego was all about "I want mommy", "where is mommy", "let's play mommy" and I felt pretty bad when Mark was around and Diego still wanted to only hang out with me. Well, for several weeks now, Diego's world is all about daddy! When he wakes up and Mark is already gone for work, Diego's first words are "I need to see daddy!" and sometimes he starts sobbing. And during weekends it is just amazing the look in his face when he wakes up and daddy is right next to him; then his first words are "daddy is here!".

So besides enjoying quite a bit having few more seconds for myself, I really love seeing Diego and Mark together! Now with the nicer weather we are finally able to do more stuff outside and then in those occasions is when daddy is way cooler than mommy! Check my boys cutting a Palo Verde few weeks ago!
Diego has also been helping his daddy hanging few new doors in our house, cleaning the pool, cutting some bushes and mowing the grass! Diego is also now Mark's loyal companion to Home Depot! Let's see how this weekend's project goes: mowing the lawn and reseeding the winter grass!

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers