picture

picture

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Overalls and Hair Strike

I took few pictures this month that I really like. The first picture is from the day Diego turned 2 years 8 months. I still can't believe that he is getting close to be 3 years old!! I love overalls and I had to wait a while until he could wear this and fill them up a bit!

A week a go or so we found a used playground for sale and we got it for him! He was soooo excited the evening when we got it and insisted that he helped to put it together... Well, we decided to put it together the same night while he was sleeping before we forgot how it was assembled! The next morning Diego didn't care about not being able to help and just started climbing!And finally a little something about me. I looooove Diego's hair, it's fine, straight and I love the feel in my fingers. My hair is really curly, thick and sometimes quite wild, but somehow Mark loves it(or that's what he says!). Before we went to Russia I cut it to about an inch above my shoulders. At that time I was working, so I used to straightened all the time and it looked nice. After Diego was home I started just to wear little curly pig tails and I was fine with it.

Well, several months ago I decided to let it grow until our daughter's adoption is completed! Now it is finally below my shoulders (when it is wet) and I can wear it down, just on time for winter!! And spice things up we decided not to cut Diego's hair either! So, we'll see how we look by the time our sweet girl is finally with us! In the meantime, this is us right now.

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Love the playground! What a great purchase!

It will be fun to see how long your hair gets before you receive a referral for your daughter!

Shane & Marie said...

He is too cute in those overalls. Bryson has the same hair as Diego. That is one awesome playground! What a lucky boy.

Can't wait to see how everyone's hair looks when you get your referral.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers