Yesterday was a very special day for Nina: it was her baptism and 1 month since she left the baby home in Kaluga!!! Family and friends got together yesterday and had a great time celebrating such a special occasion. Nina also turned 13 months yesterday and we all think she is getting bigger!!
I really want to write a post about how she is doing and touch base on her health, attachment process, and in general how we all as a family are feeling, but... there is not enough time today to do it so I will just share some of the pictures! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Right before leaving to the church with our family
the big moment
with my parents
the whole family

May 2010 (at 12.5 months old) - I know it's not the best picture
of her but I like that it was taken at the same place as Diego's

March 2008 (at 13.5 months old)

5 comments:
I always cry at baptisms! I know that was such a special moment for your family. Love the family photo of the 4 of you together!
hi...i came across your blog somehow and see that you also adopted your precious girl from Kaluga. we adopted our son from Kaluga and came home with him in October 2009. he is 19 months old, a little older than your daughter, but i wonder if they were ever in the same grupa. anyways, she is adorable and i think all Kaluga babies have the chubbiest cheeks - don't you just love them!!!
LOVE IT! The family photos, the "togetherness" of your days, and the photos of your babies as they were when you first met them... just awesome! I hope things are settling in with everyone!!
What special photos! Your family is just beautiful. Love the twinkle in Diego's eyes, and Nina is just too cute for words.
Congratulations. I just love your family picture. Nina is just precious and just smiles all the time. She didn't seem scared a bit about being Baptized.
I'm so thankful that you are home and enjoying life as a family of four!
Post a Comment