picture

picture

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

17 Month Old

Today Diego is 17 month old. Our little boy. That means we have known him for a little bit more than 5 months now. And he has truly changed! Below you will see videos of his "little dance", loving the swing, crawling super super fast, and being "unleashed"! Yes, he is walking!!







4 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

I love all the videos. He is so cute! He's walking...you better watch out. Nothing will be safe now!

Dede said...

Diego is such a cutie. I love the dance!!!

Becky and Keith said...

I LOVE the dance! :-) What a cutie! I just caught up on all of your posts - I love Mark's tips and your update on Diego's naps/food. I really think you're doing such a great job with him - just keep on doing what you are doing and he'll do just fine! 3 months already, huh? Congratulations on the 3 months - you have such a precious little guy!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos!!! He can really move! He is such a fast crawler, Sinziana! He is so precious, and you are doing a wonderful job as his Mommy. I can't believe it's already been 3 months. Look how much he's already changed! He feels your love, and it shows :)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers