picture

picture

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Pictures

Below are few pictures of our trip to Houston when Diego spent time with his cousins watching a movie and at the zoo, back home with Mark's surprise for Diego (a chariot bike trailer for 2 kids - it converts to a double stroller and we paid 1/5 of the price!), at the zoo riding a camel, checking out the lions and at the carousel. Enjoy!







5 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

I love all the pictures. Glad you had a good trip.

Beth said...

It just amazes me how much Diego has changed since Moscow! He looks like he had a great time on your trip.

Carey and Norman said...

How sweet! I love the camel ride. How cute is that?

Dede said...

Hey...how did y'all manage to get a camel ride? Love the zoo pics!

Becky and Keith said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten! That smile is so contagious! Looks like you had a great trip!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers