picture

picture

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We have a Court Date!

Yes, just a day after Carol had emailed me saying that S thought we would not hear anything this week, we got the news we have been waiting for: our court date will be on April 2! Thank you, God! More details in few days!

8 comments:

Kim and Lance said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so very happy for you all. I can't wait to hear more details.....

ana said...

That's great news! I know you'll have a very busy day today making all your travel arrangements! Hope that goes smoothly and easily.

Tiger & Kar said...

CONGRATS! Best of luck with your travel plans!

Carolynn and Steve said...

Oh, YAY! I had been hoping you would hear something soon! Happy Dancing here for you!

Becky and Keith said...

YAY!!! So, so happy with you!

Beth said...

Congrats! What wonderful news! We can't wait to hear you are on your way and that much closer to bringing your daughter home.

MU Autism Course 2010 said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!! Yahoo!! you must be over the moon and ready to get on a plane tomorrow!!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

oops! Sorry Sinziana! after I hit "publish" i saw that i hadn't signed out from the blog for a course I am teaching that I had JUST started (blog) tonight! amy

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers