Diego is sleeping right now, so here you have some pics of the last two weeks, including my sister's visit, his rice box, and first time in the pool! Enjoy!
He is a cutie pie!! Just wanted to let you know that we have experienced the overstimulation thing with Matthew also. He has had a few episodes of what is best described as night terrors - both after days of visitors or outings with lots of stimulation. He seems to be having the greatest fun at the time but will wake up just screaming and inconsolable. Luckily, this has been better with time - we are now 2 months after gotcha day! Things are definitely easier but there are some behavior issues that I don't remember with my daughter at that age.
Oh Sinziana - Diego has changed so much! He really has adjusted to life in Phoenix - sun, pool, fun! You and Mark are just glowing. Looks like you are loving every minute of parenthood :)
What a cutie you have! Thanks for the info listed in your last few posts. I have been trying to read as much as I can on attachment and bonding but sometimes it all gets a little overwhelming, especially when it seems like we are so far away from getting a call. Glad you are all doing well, Diego really seems to be enjoying that AZ sun!
6 comments:
He is a cutie pie!! Just wanted to let you know that we have experienced the overstimulation thing with Matthew also. He has had a few episodes of what is best described as night terrors - both after days of visitors or outings with lots of stimulation. He seems to be having the greatest fun at the time but will wake up just screaming and inconsolable. Luckily, this has been better with time - we are now 2 months after gotcha day! Things are definitely easier but there are some behavior issues that I don't remember with my daughter at that age.
Take care and good luck!
Kathy, Doug and Matthew
Great pics, Sinzi!
Love that yellow hat! So far, we haven't managed to convince Liam to leave a hat or sunglasses on for more than a half a minute or so.
And I am oh so jealous of that pool!
Oh Sinziana - Diego has changed so much! He really has adjusted to life in Phoenix - sun, pool, fun! You and Mark are just glowing. Looks like you are loving every minute of parenthood :)
What a cutie you have! Thanks for the info listed in your last few posts. I have been trying to read as much as I can on attachment and bonding but sometimes it all gets a little overwhelming, especially when it seems like we are so far away from getting a call. Glad you are all doing well, Diego really seems to be enjoying that AZ sun!
He is so cute.I bet you never let hs feet touch the ground. What wonderful pictures.
Joy
Boy he is a cutie pie!! I'm so jealous of the tank tops, sun and pool! :-)
Post a Comment