picture

picture

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Earthy Diego!

One of Diego's "peculiarities" is his fascination for being outside and pick up anything imaginable from our back yard! Rocks, little oranges, leafs, dead flowers, dead palm tree leafs, rice, grass, Lulu's toys, etc!! It's just too funny to see his excitement for touching and carrying all this stuff with him (and into the house!)!


Will he be an engineer like mama and papa, or a geologist? Our gardener thinks he will be in the landscaping business!! We'll see!

2 comments:

ana said...

That is so cute! Eli won't have anything to do with the outdoors yet. If his feet touch the grass, he has a meltdown! We're still working on it. I'm hoping eventually he'll love to play outside as much as I did when I was a kid.

Shane & Marie said...

I agree, too cute! It sounds like Diego is all boy.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers