picture

picture

Monday, October 29, 2007

Two things for November

Last week just flew by! All the anxious reading and late night researching ended when we submitted the application package to the agency we want to switch to! I put it in the mail on Wednesday and got word that they received it today. This application package required way more documents than what we provided for the first agency we signed with. In addition to the application form we had to respond to a parent profile questionnaire (15 questions each), fill out couple of financial information forms, provide fotos of ourselves, copies of marriage certificate, passport page, and birth certificates!! I hope we will hear from them sometime by the end of the week...

In the meantime we are still waiting to get the results of my background check. I can't believe that this is still holding up the completion of the home study!!! Oh well, there is nothing we can do to about it, just be patient...

I can't belive in couple of days it will be November!! I am really hoping that two things will happen this month: we start working with our new agency and we get our homestudy approved!! Tonight I will add those two things to my prayer's list!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

YEY! Progress! Definitely set little mini-milestones for yourself. It makes the process feel like it's going so much more quickly. :-)

Becky and Keith said...

YEY! Progress! Definitely set little mini-milestones for yourself. It makes the process feel like it's going so much more quickly. :-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers