picture

picture

Monday, February 18, 2008

In Two weeks..

we will have our Court appearance where hopefully the judge will grant our petition to adopt Diego! I can't believe in two more weeks we will see him again! I know time may seem to fly, but I have been thinking about him ALL THE TIME!!!

In the last few days we bought our flight tickets and paid for our apartments... Hopefully, tomorrow we will get the visa invitation from Peace Travel and then apply for the double-entry travel visa. It took us a little while to get things moving because we were waiting for Mark's passport... He had to apply for more pages. I won't complain too much, but it is crazy how hard this time was to find reasonable tickets (itinerary and price) and available apartments (only 2 available for our trip 3)! But it's almost done!!

On Friday we went to Babies R Us and got our registry done. The girls at my office will throw me a baby shower on February 27 and then on March 8 we have a couples showers with Mark's coworkers and other friends. I have gone to sooooooo many baby showers in my life, that it's nice that finally it is our turn! We have some ideas about Russian Trivia and a Moscow Slide show for the second shower, so I think it's going to be fun!!

At Babies R Us we bought some cool stuff to celebrate Diego's First Easter and St Patrick's Day! Check them out!



5 comments:

Dede said...

I love the bibs, especially the St. Patrick's one! ;-) Sounds like you are all set to go. I know how excited you both must be to get to see Diego again!

Becky and Keith said...

HA! I love the Chicks Dig Me bib. That is TOO cute!!! I can't believe it's only two weeks away - seems so close, yet so far! Your baby showers sound like they're going to be a ton of fun so enjoy!

Beth said...

We got the same "Chicks Dig Me" bib for Jaxon! I am super excited we both have court dates and will be back in Moscow together. We are going to have to master that Metro this time so we can meet up for dinner. Enjoy your baby showers!

Joy said...

How cool that you are this close. I hope you get everything off you list so that you have everything tat you need.
I never thought that finding an apartment could be a problem.
Joy

Joy said...

How cool that you are this close. I hope you get everything off you list so that you have everything tat you need.
I never thought that finding an apartment could be a problem.
Joy

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers