Carol is just funny. Yesterday I emailed her asking about our court dates. She emailed me right away saying that it takes up to 3 weeks to find out the court date!!??! Beth, asked Katrina, and she said that by the end of this week we would probably know! Well, I came to my office today, and there was a voice message from Carol: we have your court date: March 3, 2008!! Yeahh!!
7 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Doing a happy dance for you here. When does that mean Gotcha Day would be??
OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations! So, so happy for you guys & Diego. This is great news!
Awesome news! I'm so happy for you! That means you should travel home with Diego on Easter Sunday. Woo hoo!!!
Oh my Word,
That is like 3 weeks away!!! You must be going crazy with excitement.
Joy
Congratulations!! That was so fast! I'm so glad you didn't have to wait long for your court date. Just think in a few weeks you will see Diego!
Congratulations!! That's so quick! I'm really happy for you!
Woo Woo Woo!!! I'm so excited for you! :-)
Post a Comment