picture

picture

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Before Gotcha Day...

there where 2 memorable trips that lead us to this day. Today at 11 am V&V will pick us up and we will head to Podolsk. We are bringing an outfit for Diego, his snowsuit, and a little umbrella stroller. We are also bringing the gifts for the 6 caregivers, doctor, and orphanage director. I hope we get to see the nice caregiver who wrote the note for Diego. We have several pictures with her and Diego and I would like to give those pics to her. For our second baby shower, Mark put together a nice slide show with pics of each of our trips, including our visits to Diego, sightseeing around Moscow, some little shopping, and more! Each trip brought a set of different feelings and emotions, a realization of Diego's past and present, and a stronger desire for being part of this future! Today is Gotcha Day, but before we get to live those moments, we would like to share with you how we got here!

Trip 1 - Meet Diego

Trip 2 - Make Diego Ours

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love Diego, he is so cute! I remember a bunch of the pictures when you were showing them off to me through the glass at the airport. :-) Congratulations to you three and I can't wait to see pictures from Gotcha day!

Ron and Dinia said...

Preveet guys!

Oh...what sweet pictures of your precious boy. He is so cute and it's obvious that he has bonded with ya'll already. We are thrilled for you and wish you the best!

Paka!
Dinia and Ron

Becky and Keith said...

What awesome slideshows!!! Great job, Mark! :-) He is such a little cutie and you guys look so happy with him! I can't wait to see pics from Gotcha Day! :-) Hugs!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers