picture

picture

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Diego Elements

[via Mark]
Although Diego's room is not quite ready, I think its darn near close. But since we can't give you the full picture just yet, here are some elements (and a chance to show off the dSLR that we didn't take to Russia on Trip 1).

IKEA lights

Original Ecuadorian art

Bug's Life inspired ceiling fan

Indian Birdie's from SS


More Ecuadorian art



And of course a building-scaling monkey

As you might guess we have a bit of theme: "Animals" according to Sinziana, but I prefer Bear Gryll's Man vs Wild.

3 comments:

ana said...

Very cool! You've got some great stuff for his room. I know you're excited about bringing him home soon!

Joy said...

I love it! I got a couple things from Ikea as well. I can not believe that soon your little guy will be looking around and saying I am finally home. Thank God.
Joy

sallyandhorses said...

Just love the Ecuadorian art and those fan paddles are just wonderful! Lucky boy :-) Sally

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers