picture

picture

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Ticker is Gone!

No more need to count the days, weeks, and months. It took us 4 months, 3 weeks from the time we were accepted by CSS to the day Diego stepped (or was carried) into our home! Now, it was 4 months and 2 weeks, when we officially became a family of 3 (after the 10 days were over and he left Podolsk with us). Seems quick, hum? Well, it really took 8 months, considering we applied to the first agency on July 18, 2007 (our wedding aniversary) and our home study took quite a while to be completed (done in December 5).

Too many numbers, too many dates... but now it feels like nothing comparing to the years and decades ahead as a family!

Giving our new lack of free time and new sleeping schedule from 9 pm until Diego wakes us up (right now couple of times per night) and running around the house whenever he takes naps, our blogging may be limited... Kind of say because I really enyoed blogging! But I will continue finding time to read other couple's blogs and answer any question you may have!

Good night for now!

3 comments:

ana said...

Congratulations again on being home with Diego! Only a few more weeks, and we'll know that happy exhaustion too!

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I understand you won't have time to write much, but I hope you'll be able to share pictures of Diego from time to time!

Dede said...

I completely understand! I have to "plan" blogging time these days but it is all worth it. Get some rest and post when you can!

Becky and Keith said...

I'm sure you are definitely lacking time to blog!! Get some sleep, enjoy your time with Diego and save blogging for when you're feeling it! Or just give us a photo of the little guy to hold us over for a while. :-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers