picture

picture

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting In Shape!

Something that I have been tryig to do for a while is to get in shape. So last Monday, on my birthday, I started using my new 3-lb and 5-lb weights!!! I am now 33 years old, 5'-7", and 140 pounds. Yes, and I am OK with that! But my arms are just too flabby, and if I am going to be running around and carrying a little toddler of 20 + pounds, I need better arms!! My hubby also got me the fitness ball to use it to do abdominals. So now I am soooooooooo sore!

But it seems I have no time to loose. Our social worker (SW) told me on Monday that our home study (HS) would be sent to the court by tomorrow or Monday. Unfortunately, with Thanksgiving, there may be no judge approving HS, but she thought it would be approved by end of November or early December. Then, supposedly in AZ it only takes about 1 month to get the USCIS approval, so little by little our toughest dossier documents will be ready!!!

Tomorrow there is another CSS family going to Russia for their first trip!! It is just soo exciting! I hope pretty soon it will be our turn!

1 comment:

Becky and Keith said...

Ummm... now you've made ME realize I need to lose weight you skinny-mini! :-) Happy belated birthday! Your home study has to be approved by a judge? It's so interesting how things are different depending on what state you're in.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers