We got the stacking cups that comes with a little ball that bells, bubbles, a rattler that also plays music, and a teether with a photo album. We looked for the beach ball that a lot of parents say kids enjoy, but we couldn't find any at the stores. We will also bring two little stuff animals from IKEA that may noise or music as back up toys.
Tomorrow is a holiday for me, but I will still go to the office and get more work done. I will also make photocopies to some documents to bring with us just in case... On Tuesday we will hopefully receive our passports with the Russian visa. And then on Thursday or Friday we will do a final trip to get some documents apostilled... Yeah, we are bringing few documents to be included to our dossier... Sometimes I am not sure how come we have travel dates with still some documents pending!!

4 comments:
Hey! Dede & I bought that exact same stacking ball with the jingly little ball in the middle and it was a big hit with Liam on trip #1. Only problem was that we were visiting him in a very small area with a tile floor. You can just imagine the racket all that hard plastic made when it exploded on the floor!
I was unaware of this myself - and so I had also initially packed a box of microwave popcorn - but Dede insisted that she had read somewhere that infants & toddlers shouldn't be given popcorn. Dunno...
I suspect that you'll definitely be glad you brought the granola and/or protein bars! We were on the go so much that first week that we often didn't stop for a midday meal until late in the afternoon - almost suppertime.
Sounds like the packing has gone very well. And you've gotten all that done before the last minute too! That's our goal. The photo album is very cute!
Messenger satchel...Randy says that's better than calling it a "man bag". :-)
Ditto on the stacking ball toy. Evan loves it and is often facinated just watching me assemble the pieces again, and again, and again... He especially loves the clattering sounds on hard surfaces. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment