I should laugh, but I am still pretty stressed out... After only sleeping about 5 hours in anticipation of knowing for sure when our first trip would be, we were told to wait until Monday to know for sure! C told me that S was very sick on Friday and could not make it to the MOE to register our dossier. S was not sure is they would let her register us this weekend or during the week, but it will happen "for sure" on next Friday. But C mentioned that she is "almost positive" that we can still travel on January 26!!
And to top things yesterday, I got slammed with more work, and today I am here in my office working for probably 8 hours or so... this always happens to me when I am getting ready for a big trip!
I would have been nice to know on Friday, so we could have bought the tickets within 14 of the travel date.. Oh well, hopefully the difference will just be couple of 100 bucks... After shutting few emails here and there (Thanks a bunch Dede!) now I have a better idea of what clothes to pack so tomorrow we will do bunch of laundry and start packing. Maybe then I am going to start getting more excited... right now I am still freacking out!!

4 comments:
I am still sitting on my behind - you'd think I would get packing too. I think I am still in shock that we are going to be traveling soon. Can't wait for Monday!
Good luck with the packing! And please share any ideas you have about what to wear. We'll be traveling in Feb, and I have NO idea what I'm taking to wear!
Happy packing! Like Ana, I have no idea whatsoever to wear. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!
You sound like me! When you need to get going, the freaking out keeps you from getting much done! Deep breaths, deep breaths and then get to it! :-) Can't wait to check your blog on Monday!
Post a Comment